Server - Food / Alcohol - Fun, Outgoing, Social, Reliable
Seeking Bubbly, Energetic, Friendly, Social Server of all experience levels to provide an AWESOME guest dining and drinking experience. Our Servers will provide an unbelievable customer experience. Fast, attentive, but also in tune to the social needs of our valuable customers and friends. We want you to know our customers, and our customers to know you. Service people will talk about. You must work with a sense of urgency and purpose.
We want you to be EXCITED to work at Lookout, to that end, we believe marketing is everyone's job. Weather that's working on a special project or bringing ideas to the table during team meetings. We want everyone to participate in making Lookout Tavern a great success. All customer facing employees, and especially servers and bartenders will be expected to use their social media reach to share, post, invite, and otherwise grow our customer base. We want you to LOVE your job, so we would expect you to want to share it also.
- Hiring FULL and PART TIME position
- Must be 18+ Years Old
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly + Tips
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern in North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
- Keep section clean and sanitary at all times
- Use Facebook, Instagram and other social channels to spread the word about Lookout
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!