Bartender - Fun, Outgoing, Social, Customer service obsessed
Seeking a Bubbly, Energetic, Friendly, Social Bartender of all experience levels to provide an AWESOME guest drinking experience. Our bartender will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations, while also providing friendly, welcoming guest interaction that people will talk about.
We want you to be EXCITED to work at Lookout, to that end, we believe marketing is everyone's job. Weather that's working on a special project or bringing ideas to the table during team meetings. We want everyone to participate in making Lookout Tavern a great success. All customer facing employees, and especially servers and bartenders will be expected to use their social media reach to share, post, invite, and otherwise grow our customer base. We want you to LOVE your job, so we would expect you to want to share it also.
- FULL or PART TIME
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly + Tips
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks, or high willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Use Facebook, Instagram and other social channels to spread the word about Lookout
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!