Hostess - Fun, Outgoing, Social, Problem Solver
Seeking Bubbly, Energetic, Friendly, Hostess of all experience levels to provide an AWESOME guest dining and drinking experience. The first and last person to greet and say goodbye to our guests. On the front lines of guest happiness and interaction. Far from just taking people to tables, a real problem solver is needed. Answering phones, taking orders, reservations, etc.
We want you to be EXCITED to work at Lookout, to that end, we believe marketing is everyone's job. Weather that's working on a special project or bringing ideas to the table during team meetings. We want everyone to participate in making Lookout Tavern a great success. All customer facing employees, and especially servers and bartenders will be expected to use their social media reach to share, post, invite, and otherwise grow our customer base. We want you to LOVE your job, so we would expect you to want to share it also.
- Hiring PART TIME position
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly starting at $10 Hr
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Greet guests and inform of seating options
- Take phone calls, potentially taking reservations, or takeout orders.
- Help the team by clearing and assisting tables.
- Assist with other cleaning duties if other tasks are complete
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
- Ability to multitask and potentially deal with stressful situations
- Use Facebook, Instagram and other social channels to spread the word about Lookout
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!