Barback - Hardworking and dedicated
You keep the bar clean, organized, and stocked. You assist bartenders whenever needed. Bar Back will ensure all Ice bins are clean and full of ice, dirty glasses are washed and replaced. Sanitation requirements of dishwasher are met. Beer coolers, liquor and glassware are stocked at all times. Counters and bar top are always cleared, cleaned, and wiped down. Changing and stocking of kegs when empty. Changing of sanitation buckets behind the bar. Should always know the stock levels on something and pre-empt it going out of stock. Keeping server station stocked and clean. Garnishes are filled and backups are available. Strong customer service skills. This job is not for the weak of heart, very fast paced.
- PART TIME positions
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly + Tip outs from bartenders
- Potential for TIp Pools on busy nights
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Keep the bar stocked and clean
- Refill glassware, silverware, napkins, condiments and plates
- Changing and cleaning of all trash cans behind the bar
- Changing of Sanitation requirements of dishwasher and sanitation buckets
- Refill Ice bins
- Refill Beer bins
- Remove dirty dishware
- Refill glassware
- Assist Bartenders and management in other tasks at hand
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
- Repetitive lifting of heavy items
- Obtain any necessary alcohol service licensing requirements
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!