Kitchen Expo - Organized problem solver
As Expo, it’s your job to assist both the Kitchen and Front of House staff during busy times. Your job will consist of making sure all food orders are completed, accurate, delivered fresh, and in a timely manner. You will be responsible for "finishing" plates that cooks put up for ready. This means adding sides per ticket request, other garnishments, sauces, etc. This could also mean making sure clean dishware is put away from dish pit, making side salads, making deserts and running food to the bar or tables. Solve problems BEFORE they become problems. Make sure orders are complete, clean dishware is put away properly and notify servers of food ready for pickup. You are one of the main components keeping the cooks and the servers running at full speed.
- FULL and PART TIME positions
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly + Tip outs from Servers
- Potential for TIp Pools on busy nights
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- The glue that keeps the kitchen staff and server staff running on all cylinders.
- Making sure orders are ready for servers to take
- Adding garnishes
- Side dishes
- Making side salads
- Keep the server pickup area clean and organized
- Assist the Kitchen manager with anything else they need
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Working long hours on your feet in a crowded and energetic environment
- Customer service focused and solution oriented, and able to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Problem solving skills and see issues before they arise.
- Food handler's card required according to local and or state regulations
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!