Line / Prep Cook - All Shifts
We are currently filling a Line / Prep Cook Position in the kitchen. Come be part of a new concept with a fresh American bar menu. We are looking for a professional line or Prep cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications. The setup of line stations for fast and organized use. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. Line sweeps, keeping stations clean and good hygiene is a must. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals. Maintain respect and positive energy with both BOH and FOH staff at all times.
- FULL and PART TIME position
- 18+ years old
- Business hours are 11am-2am daily. 9am on Sundays with Early Football
- Hourly $12-$15 /Hr
- PAID WEEKLY
- Team outings and other AWESOMENESS
- Bonus and Giveaway opportunities during fun contests
About Lookout Tavern
Lookout Tavern is a brand new take on a modern social tavern coming to North Phoenix with a full menu, large center bar with 16+ beers on tap and an impressive cocktail menu. Two patios combined with roll-up garage doors create a cohesive inside outside experience. 50 HD TV's for Premium sporting event viewing, a game area with Darts, Shuffleboard, over-sized jenga and other social bar games lend to the relaxed atmosphere. A state of the art sound and lighting systems carries and drives the energy throughout the day and into the late-night. A dedicated DJ booth combined with our sound and lighting means our weekend nights will be unmatched anywhere in this region of Phoenix.
830 E Greenway Pkwy #100 Phoenix, AZ 85022
7th St & Greenway Pkwy
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
- Graduate of a culinary institute, or formal on-the-job training preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required
Team outings, Contests with prizes, FUN energetic environment. Working for an awesome Ownership and management team!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!